Big Bore Slant-Bed Lathe With Box Ways
FBL- 500 Series (MC and L models) Big Bore Slant-Bed Lathe With Box Ways
- 45-degree slant-bed structure with low center of gravity offers easy access and workpiece changeovers.
- Torque tube design structure that can withstand greater stress without deforming and provides maximum vibration damping.
- Ribbed Meehanite® casting provides strong support and excellent damping absorption reducing deflection and vibration during heavy machining.
- This lathe features up to 60HP spindle motor satisfying most cutting conditions.
- MC model with the live tooling function offers additional flexible machining capabilities to make more complex workpieces with one machine.
- L model is the long bed design that provides higher cutting lengths.